Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Grahak Seva Recent complaints for Speak Asia Online

Recent complaints for Speak Asia Online

Money loss in Speak Asia

By Sanjay against Speakasia
I have invested 113000 in speakasia survey, I have filled in the exit option form but still nothing has materialised. Is this a dream now that we are all going to get our hard-earned money back!!!

Speak asia company frauds rs. 50000 of mine

By Rakesh Kumar Sharma against Speak Asia.Com
Actually I have invested amount of money of rs. 50000 in speak asia through agents of speak asia, they have invested that amount of money in 5 ID @11,000 per ID., Agents names are kunal handa, sachin shastri, amarjeet singh in year 2011. They have committed so many fake committments with me, they told me that by the survey of one week, I will get ...

How to get my money back from speak asia

By Tanmay Agnihotri against Speak Asia
How to get my money back from speak asia Please I want my money back

Speakasia on line scam

By Anjan Kumar Rout against Speakasia On Line
Dear sir, this is the fourth time I am submitting my complain against this fraud co. Speakasia on line. I think this is the only way remains to submit thrasted more than 18 months to get back our money. We have opted the exit options but every day we are getting false assurance from the speakasia marketing team as well as speakasia mobi club. We...

Complaint against speak asia

By Pavan Kumar C against Speakasia Online Survey
We have invested 11000 each, on advise by one of our friend... now neither he or speak asia can be reached now we have fed up contacting the traitors since 2 years... thanks

Not received any money from speak asia online survey

By Vivek Kumar against Speak Asia
Dear sir, at that time no mail no current information from company side,no curcular when has been retruned our money.Speacly I am angree at my agent mr.Trivadi his no is M.No-9891739075 and all our ID no when our family member has been joined.At that time "he said, I am allway with you"but know a day no repons,not any feedback about com...

Speak asia online fraud

By Amarjeet Singh against Speakasiaonline.Com
Dear sir, I have taken the membership of speakasia company.The company which cheated me.22000/-Rupees,member were taken by the company.It was said by that company give 4000/-Month will be your survey income by filling few simple surveyes in a month.Apart from that earning by membership were shown that on each membership done by you ,you will get 1...

Fraud by speakasia

By Nazlin Panjawani against Speakasia
I was been sold by my friend about speak asia online.. a company which will pay you for filling surveys for them and also for adding members under you.. I thought to give it a try.. with the amount of rs. 12000, I got access to fill in surveys.. I kept filling the surveys for six months.. I sensed later on that I am victimized by this company, so I...

Payment from speak asia

By Malik against Speak Asia
I invest my hard work money in online survey company speakasia. Whats wrong with this company god nows .When company get started back no idea. But our money has block if u help us please do somethng for us

Complaint against speak asia

By Ajay Kumar Gangar against Speak Asia Online
My father's freind suggest him abt speak asia,that after doing a 5 min job online the company will pay rs1000 for each survey.,And my dad give him 33000rupee for member ship.But not a single penny will given to us.....plz help us

Fraud by speak asia company

By Ashish Maurya against Speak Asia Online Servey
I got ref from friend for invest in speak asia and every week I received 1000 rs for servey filluping online. But not got single rupees.

Loss of money invested in www.Speakasiaonline.Com

By Nitin Dawar against Speak Asia Online
When I heard of this site I invested 22000 by opening two accounts on the site costing 11000 each in a hope that I'LL be given my money back with a quite considerable amount of interest but after a few months I came to know that the site is not working and its server is down.. don't know if it is going to be normal ever in the future or not.. nei...

Refund of money from Speak Asia

By Vivek Dubey against Speakasia
Sir,when I invested 11,0000 in this company,my fin.Condition was too wrost.I mortgage my wife's jewllery.Till now I am paying the intrest against this amt.Stil I M not able to get back the mortgage jewellry.And now I M suffering problem of my son's treatment.Deaf & dumb problem.I will have to arranged to much of money for his surgery.If I will reci...

Great loss from speakasia

By Laxman against Speakasia Online Survey
I had taken a membership of speakasia online company for rs 55000/-. Not a single rupee was earned by me through online survey though the company assured that rs 4000/-Per month by executing few simple surveyes in a month. Apart from that speak asia also lured extra incentives by generating additional membership. But, thousands of innocent people w...

Refund of money from Speak Asia

By Himanshu Kumar Singh against Speakasia
I have deposited rs 11000 in speakasia to join this membership. Thats my mistake why I deposited money in this organisation pls refund my money as soon as possible..

Fraud by Speak Asia online survey company

By Sheetal Juneja against Speak Asia Online
I had taken a membership of speakasia online company for rs 11000/-. Not a single rupee was earned by me through online survey though the company assured that rs 4000/-Per month by executing few simple surveyes in a month. Apart from that speak asia also lured extra incentives by generating additional membership. But, thousands of innocent people w...

Speak aisa survey money return

By Jitendra Chopra against Speak Asia Online Pte. Ltd.
I have taken the two membership of speakasia company.The company which cheated me.22000/-Member were taken by the company.It was said by the company that 4000/-Month each ID will be your survey income by filling few simple survey's in a month.Apart from that earning by membership were shown that on each membership done by you ,you will get 1000/- A...

Speak Aisa survey money return request

By Yogesh Shukla against Speak Asia Online Pte. Ltd.
Dear sir, I have taken the two membership of speakasia company.The company which cheated me.22000/-Member were taken by the company.It was said by the company that 4000/-Month each ID will be your survey income by filling few simple surveyes in a month.Apart from that earning by membership were shown that on each membership done by you ,you will g...

Speak asia not return my money

By Nanak Singh against Speakasia Online Survey
Dear sir I jabbing10march2011.One day speak asiaon ceo aerated.Not return my monay this my work surba.

Speak asia fraud

By Swarn Kant against Www.Speakasiaonline.Com
Sir I created an account on speakasiaonline.Com last year.. but they do not seem to be returning the money anytime soon.. I hope u hav already got many complaints from other victims and are well aware of the situation... the people who were getting us in a meeting or giving great speeches and assuring us about the are now irresponsive.. I request ...

No comments:

Post a Comment